Looking for a new start?
Acknowledgement are on the lookout for new talent to join the Client Services Team. We're looking to hear from Account Executives, Senior Account Executives and Account Managers to join the team here and work on an exciting range of projects and clients.
Ideally you'll have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a digital agency on projects including web design and build projects, Facebook applications, HTML emails, online advertising campaigns and mobile projects.
More info below on the job specifications:
Members of the Client Services Team are the primary business contact for our clients and are responsible for ensuring we always exceed their expectations. They are expected to provide amazing client service to accounts and build relationships with clients.
- Handling all client communications on designated accounts and acts as second point of contact for other accounts
- Responsible for all major deliverables such as brief, project plan, functional specification, technical specification, etc. to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Ensures that all client issues are dealt with efficiently and informing senior management when problems arise
- Working closely with the production team to maintain continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and that all financial aspects of the project are closely monitored
- Actively pursue opportunities for account growth and new business
- Communicating the client’s goals and representing the client’s interests to the team
- Providing regular communication between the client and the team
- Understanding of Acknowledgement capabilities and services and effectively communicating these to clients
- Project management
- Frequently meeting with clients and also being an active participant in pitches
- Planning and carrying out work with minimal direction
- Proven digital account management skills
- Conceptualisation and development of digital creative ideas
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of online technologies and an appreciation for what’s technically possible in a given timeframe
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- PC and Mac user
- Fluent in English and impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Indefinite right to live and work in UK
If this sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com