The game follows the character George and his travels to different locations. George takes some snapshots of things from each location and fills up his virtual scrapbook.
Users then have to build the things that George wants pictures of and take photos of them using their mobile device. Scores are based on accuracy and speed, and once a user has built the object they place it on the play mat. This works out how accurate the creation is using EyeCue technology.
This game is aimed for users aged 12-14 and above, but it's not just child's play. Building things in such a short amount of time can prove rather tricky, but this means it's also a great game for parents to play with their kids.
Some other features include...
- 12 levels, with 10 building challenges for each level
- A 2 player mode
- The game comes with 144 basic bricks and a play mat
- 2 difficulty settings (easy/hard)
- The application is in English only
- There is a creation mode where users can design and capture their own models
You can even follow George's adventures on his really well run Facebook page.